street-carz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
street-carz

car modifiers

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Project!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Timmy

Timmy

Male Number of posts : 56
Job : Mechanic
Car : Mx5 Turbo
Registration date : 2008-07-16

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:13 pm

The Project! Project

WooHoo! i got my new project home at the wkend! see if u can guess wat it is, lol
Back to top Go down
davie-johnston

davie-johnston

Male Number of posts : 171
Job : tyre exhuast fitter n that
Registration date : 2008-01-27

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:09 pm

a reckon its a 99 plate saxo !! either red or ornage !! vtr ?? jst aff the top off ma heed !! wats ur plans ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/davie-johnston
Timmy

Timmy

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 am

ur spot on m8, lol. it was a vtr but not anymore, theres no engine in it at the mo. the plan is stripped an rapid, dunno if im gonna track it or rally it yet? got a few bits an pieces for it in the garage tho. i know its history as well cause i built it the first time i had the car, lol.
Back to top Go down
StevieGTi
Administrator
StevieGTi

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job : uni student/site admin
Car : Lupo GTi
Registration date : 2008-01-24

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:36 pm

1.6 vts lump n charge it once internals are uprated n serious monies spent it mite even reach just shy of 300bhp which will make it fly
Back to top Go down
https://street-carz.forumakers.com
Timmy

Timmy

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 pm

dont think i'll bother with a vts lump, 2 many ppl use it, ive got the oppertunity ov a highly tuned vtr engine on carbs but i've got a vtr engine in the garage and a mhoooosive turbo, intercooler etc till i get the carbd beastie then it'll b the 2.0 8v turbo cit BX engine or a bike in the boot scenario?
Back to top Go down
StevieGTi
Administrator
StevieGTi

Male Number of posts : 1511
Job : uni student/site admin
Car : Lupo GTi

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:40 am

ah i was gonna say theres no room in the bay for anything bigger than the 1.6 lump as my pal found out after buyin a bigger engine Laughing

rear engine ooft will be sweet but take a lot of effort to complete it
Back to top Go down
https://street-carz.forumakers.com
callum929
Reporter/Moderator
callum929

Male Number of posts : 1043
Job : Insurance Salesman
Car : MK3 Golf 2.0 GTI

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:35 am

thats the point of a project car lol
Back to top Go down
Timmy

Timmy

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:17 am

well ive been workin away on the saxo shell preppin it for the cage and seam weldin an in the mean time ive went and got the donor car for the engine and suspension. from wat ive been told and seen its a 1.6 block with a 1.4 head, ported an polished, gas flowed, big valves, rally cam, valve springs, vernier pulley, high compression piston, conrods, lightweight flywheel, throttle bodies, jr filters, omega ecu, remap i presume, 4 branch manifold, de-cat, scorpion middle pipe, muskitier quad pipes, bilstein shocks front an back, dunno bout springs? torsion bar lowered, 15" speedline chrono, custom bonnet, theres loadsa other wee things like adjustable fuel pressure regulators an fancy electrical things to make it all work, lol The Project! Myax2The Project! Myax1
Back to top Go down
callum929
Reporter/Moderator
callum929

Male Number of posts : 1043
Job : Insurance Salesman
Car : MK3 Golf 2.0 GTI

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:37 pm

lol at the last bit

sounds like a quick wee engine
Back to top Go down
Timmy

Timmy

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:52 pm

well im gutted to say this but the project is f*cked! Sad the saxo shell is now a cube! so all the work on it was for nothin, the ax has been sold to a friend and is still rapid!!!! lol, u'll pprob see it about at the nxt ek cruise i'll get him to cum up a run, so now the garage is clean the mx5 is havin sum work done, i'll put up a new topic wen the parts arrive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Project!   The Project! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Project!
Page 1 of 1